90 Days with Japanese Brand Glasses Frame - My Honest Timeline Review
90 Days with Japanese Brand Glasses Frame - My Honest Timeline Review
I've been using japanese brand glasses frame from Cinily Net for 3 months. Here's my day-by-day breakdown of the Reven Jate 9837 Small Face Flexible Frame.
Don't buy before you read this. Here's what I learned:
- Pure titanium sounds fancy, but does it actually last?
- Small face frames can feel tight or perfect - which is it?
- Super light temple legs mean comfort or fragile breaks?
Day 1: First Impressions
The box arrived plain. No fancy packaging. The black-grey color looked darker than the website photos.
First thing I noticed: these frames are LIGHT. I picked them up and thought "Are these real?" The pure titanium construction makes them feel almost hollow.
The temple legs bend easily. Too easily. I was worried they'd snap the first time I put them on.
First Day Verdict: Skeptical about durability. The flexibility feels risky.
Week 1: Getting Used to Them
Day 3 changed my mind. I fell asleep wearing them. Rolled over. Nothing broke.
The flexible temple legs are the secret. They bend instead of snapping. Smart design for clumsy people like me.
Problems I found:
- Nose pads need adjustment every 2-3 days
- Screws on the hinges feel loose (I tightened them myself)
- Black-grey finish shows fingerprints easily
The small face sizing fits perfect. No sliding down my nose. No pressure behind my ears.
Week 1 Verdict: Flexibility is a feature, not a flaw. But quality control needs work.
Month 1: Daily Use
By week 3, these became my main glasses. I stopped switching to my backup pair.
Why I kept wearing this japanese brand glasses frame:
- Zero headaches after 8+ hour wear days
- Light enough to forget I'm wearing glasses
- No red marks on my nose at the end of the day
I work on a computer all day. Heavy frames give me temple pain by afternoon. These don't.
Unexpected discovery: the flexible temple legs work great with headphones. My old rigid frames always pinched when I wore over-ear headphones. These adjust naturally.
One issue: the finish started showing wear on the temple tips. Small scratches from taking them on and off.
I checked the Cinily Net site to see if replacement parts were available. Found their lens ordering guide which helped me understand the frame better.
Month 1 Verdict: Comfort beats everything. Scratches are annoying but not a dealbreaker.
Month 3: Long-Term Verdict
Three months in. The frames still work perfectly.
What held up:
- Titanium construction - no bending out of shape
- Flexible hinges - still smooth after 90+ days
- Small face fit - no loosening or stretching
What didn't:
- Finish coating - scratches visible up close
- Nose pads - replaced once at week 8
- Screws - needed tightening 3 times total
The super light temple legs remain the best feature. I tried on my old frames last week. They felt like wearing bricks.
This japanese brand glasses frame taught me that weight matters more than I thought. Heavy frames cause tension. Light frames disappear.
3-Month Verdict: Solid everyday frames with minor maintenance needs.
Price vs Quality Reality Check
Let's talk money. These cost less than designer brands.
What you get for the price:
- Real titanium construction (not plated steel)
- Flexible design that prevents breaks
- Comfortable all-day wear
What you don't get:
- Premium finish that resists scratches
- Perfect quality control out of the box
- Fancy case or accessories
The tradeoff makes sense. You pay less. You get functional frames that need minor tweaks.
Price Verdict: Fair deal if you're okay with basic maintenance.
Who Should Buy This?
Buy if you:
- Wear glasses 8+ hours daily
- Have a small face or narrow temples
- Want light frames that won't cause headaches
- Don't mind tightening screws occasionally
Skip if you:
- Need perfect finish with zero scratches
- Want zero maintenance frames
- Prefer heavier, more substantial feel
Before buying any japanese brand glasses frame, do this:
- Check your face width - measure your current frames
- Read reviews with photos from actual buyers
- Look for complaints about specific parts (hinges, nose pads)
- Compare prices across sellers
Buyer Verdict: Research your face measurements first. Small face means small fit.
Would I Buy Again?
Yes. With adjustments.
I'd buy the same frame again for daily computer work. The comfort and weight justify the minor scratches.
But I'd also do this differently:
- Tighten all screws before first wear
- Buy replacement nose pads upfront
- Apply clear nail polish to temple tips to prevent scratches
After 90 days, these frames proved their value. Light titanium construction works. Flexible temple legs prevent breaks. Small face sizing fits properly.
The Reven Jate 9837 delivers on comfort. It compromises on finish quality. That's the deal.
Final Verdict: Buy if comfort matters more than perfect aesthetics. These frames work.
评论
发表评论